Golf Cart Rentals in Boca Grande
Be like a local, cruise Boca Grande on your own cart. While on the island renting a cart is the preferred method of transportation. We can help arrange a cart to be delivered right to your door. Please contact us for more details.
You should be aware of some rules while carting on Boca Grande.
14 years and older to operate a golf cart.
Gas powered carts are not allowed on the cart path.
No carts on the sidewalks.
While driving at night, carts must have headlights and taillights.
Golf carts are not cars, and can tip fairly easy.
Try not to take up an entire parking space. Two carts can fit in one parking space.
No drinking and driving, same rules apply.
Pedestrian or bicyclist have the right of way.
Golf Cart Rentals
|Vacation like a local! Everyone on the Island cruises around town on a golf cart. Kappy`s Carts in the island`s premier golf cart rental company, delivering to the island daily.
GOLF CART RULES WHILE ON BOCA GRANDE
1. Persons under age 14 are prohibited by law from operating golf carts.
2. Electric golf carts may travel on the designated bike path and MUST yield to all other users of the path.
3. Users of the bike path must yield to traffic where the path intersects with public roads or streets.
4. Gas-powered vehicles (including gas powered golf carts) are prohibited from traveling on the bike path.
5. The jogging path is for pedestrian use ONLY.
6. Golf cart drivers MUST observe the same rules of the road as automobiles.
7. Bicycles and golf carts MUST observe the 15-mile per hour path speed limit.
8. Be sure your homeowners or rental insurance covers your golf cart.
9. Golf carts operating after dark MUST have adequate headlights and tail lights.
Warning: VIOLATIONS OF THESE RULES MAY RESULT IN SUBSTANTIAL FINES AND PENALTIES!